Monday, February 11, 2008

unhappy

Hi ,

I m eagle liau .

I m unhappy because I was shouted and scolded by my uncle in new year eve .

I m scare and sad he shouted to me in front of many paeple !

I hate him .

He is an evil man !

my mother sad too .

I will not go to new year dinner !

but I m happy play fire cracket with my sister and father !

I get many many money in new year .

will mdm Tan baby jerry also have money in new year ?

I like jerry !

anting and anjie and anning came and stayed 1 day at my home in new year !

we play fire cracket too !

I hope theyv like me.

I wouldnt be hyper active boy !

my spelling very bad 4/10 only ^~^

my mother very very unhappy and sad too.

I tell her will get good mark in next spelling !

I stood in class because I was talkative ^o^

bye bye

No comments: