Sunday, March 2, 2008

day !

Hi ,

I m eagleliau

I like take bath because I could play many bubbles !

I get 10/10 in my english spelling ^o^

I m very very joyful !

My mother tongue teacher has not give back my white board because he said I still playful !

Friday , I walked and walk when mother tongue teacher not at class , my monitor wtite my name on board . I don't want teacher know , so I erase my name . But teacher saw it !

my mother tongue teacher scolded me at class , I could not control myself and scolded him back .
I know my mistakes , sorry !

I m very bad and upset now

Saturday , I and my family went to park .

we are very cheerful

I and my father watch football match !

My favour Liverpool win ! (3 - 1 )

hahaha

I m enjoy watch cartoon channel now !

Today is CA1 test , good luck to my friends !

bye bye

No comments: