Thursday, February 19, 2009

this week

I finished homework by myself
do not have PE today , very very sad
this morning I was scolded by my remedial teacher Mr lee
one of boy ameet said me "botak head " , " dull boy" "flying eagle the bird"...made fun on my name !!!
so , I hit him because I feel angry and unhappy
then Mr lee scolded I & that boy
he act he know anything act smart
always bully me !!!!!
Mr lee say sorry to me and tell me what I do was wrong this morning
I will try behave well in future ^-^
Tuesday have science test , hope I can pass
I was last go home yesterday because I ran before teacher
I feel wonderful my family still waited for me ^-^
why other class have monitor badge , I m not receive ?

1 comment:

Birdie Liau said...

Eagle don't care what people say abt u . They will nv change your life . Example : they say u botak head but are you botak when they say you or u have change botak ? no right so that mean no ONE can change you when they say or make fun of you ! Remember it !

From :

Birdie (your beloved sis )